Friday, September 25, 2009

The Greatest Thing I Have Ever Seen

I normally don't put a second post up in a single day. But goddamn, Olaf just sent me The Greatest Thing I Have Ever Seen.

I present you with Aaron Bir's "History Reimagined."

His guidelines are simple:


I'm asking for three things from you dear reader:

1. a historical figure
2. a location
3. an awkward situation

If it makes me laugh or intrigues me it will be a comic on Wednesday.
And someone apparently dipped into my pscyhe:


I have tears in my eyes.
The guidelines?

1. Adolf Hitler
2. High above Germany
3. Getting punched by a polio ridden FDR, in jet packs

Oh god, this is glorious.

2 comments:

  1. This is epic. EPIC. Olaf is my new hero. Thank you, Olaf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, this is Aaron, the guy who drew that.

    Glad everyone digs it!

    ReplyDelete