Sunday, January 31, 2010

Oops....

I somehow managed to miss a couple of days, killing my daily streak. This is a shame because I had a really great run dating from last April of putting at least one post up daily (as well as giving lie to the picture on the right hand side of this screen).

Considering my screw-up, now is as good a time as any to institute a minor change in post frequency here on HGP. I'm running reasonably low on good, usable images anyway, so I'm moving to a M-W-F posting starting tomorrow, and continuing until the well runs completely dry.

Of course, if I get ORIGINAL Hitler-Abuse art submitted (to HitlerPuncherATGmailDOTcom) at any time, it will go up immediately. So, if you want more HGP, you might consider D-ing It Y.

Because today is now technically an off-day, I offer you this repost of Der Fuehrer's Face, because the original image has gone AWOL - and, in fact, I will give you two versions:


Dammit, I'm pissed at myself.

I was really hoping to go at least a solid year of dailies (though I'm not sure how, since I have enough on tap to make it to MAYBE mid-February).
Thanks to rcs for finding duplicates.

3 comments: