Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Reasons to Eat Healthy #483

In case you need to beat the unholy crap out of Hitler.


Now I have a strange desire to watch Big Daddy Roth's Rat Fink run over a Coop-drawn Hitler-as-Satan. I can't be the only one...right? Right?
So, I saw a preview of Inglourious Basterds yesterday. I can't honestly say that it was technically a "Good" movie (in fact, in many ways it may be awful), but it almost seems to defy the description of "Good" or "Bad." I can say this: it was as close to watching HGP: The Motion Picture as I am ever likely to see.

So if you're the sort of person who likes that sort of thing, it's the sort of thing you'll like.

Thanks to rcs for the picture, which he found here.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to see Big Daddy Roth punch Hitler... with a great hot-rod!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete