Monday, August 3, 2009

We *WILL* Have Hitler To Kick Around

Pretty sure this could have gone in another postcard week, but I'm behind schedule and need to keep my daily posting schedule streak for April 6 alive (on my other blog, my best record has been like 5 days, so this is DiMaggio-esque for me).

Anyway, speaking of sports legends, lets have a little aphorism about rugby vs. soccer (football to our friends in foreign lands):

"Football is a gentleman's game played by ruffians and rugby is a ruffian's game played by gentlemen"

Frankly, I've never much cared for rugby until this very moment.


Good job gentlemen.

And, like football (soccer to our friends in domestic lands), I suppose these English fellas couldn't play a German without a few penalty kicks...to the face.

Thanks Olaf, for the submission. No art credits, sadly.

EDIT: Also, hearty thanks to Ali, whom I forgot also submitted this.

No comments:

Post a Comment