Friday, August 21, 2009

A Reminder...

This will hurt Nazis more than it hurts me.
While I have some reservations about it, Inglourious Basterds opens today.

Despite a few technical flaws, it is the closest thing to HGP: The Movie that will probably ever be made, unless my spec script, Captain America Beats the Living Crap Out of Hitler for Three Hours Straight, is finally greenlighted (unlikely, as one of my non-negotiable stipulations is that Cap is either played by 1) Yours Truly, or 2) A Clone of Steve McQueen, circa 1962).

2 comments:

  1. "Despite a few technical flaws, it is the closest things to HGP: The Movie that will probably ever be made"

    FALSE.

    www.imdb.com/title/tt0405260

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://hitlergettingpunched.blogspot.com/2009/04/punching-hitler-movie.html

    As much as I loved that movie, IG is probably more in the spirit of HGP.

    ReplyDelete