Sunday, October 11, 2009

Well, This Is a Doozy...

Okay, Golden Age. You are really hard to explain sometimes.

Short version: Private Dogtag (The World's Dumbest Soldier) is invisible due to some potion and he's flying after Hitler in an indestructible plane with his lucky ring to...oh, nevermind. Just watch:

I have no idea what to do for rollover jokes.
No, really.
No idea.
Well, I have one...
Well, it's less of a joke, it's an observation:
I love the use of little swastikas for the impact.
That was really it.
You can probably stop reading now.
Well, you can read the actual panel texts.
I just don't have any other things to say.
Still reading?
I assume you're thinking there will be at least one good one.
Don't you think I would have used it by now?
I've never held back before.
I bet you feel dumb for reading all of them.
Dogtag was drawn (or, mostly not drawn) by Bart Tumey. The entire story can be found here.

Thanks to Olaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment