Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Cap Runneth Over

Okay, that was almost as awful as Sunday's toilet humor, but last week I picked up Cap #600, and was treated to this panel:

I could literally watch Captain America punch Hitler every day of my life and not get tired of it.
The flying tooth alone makes me love looking at this. Add in "The living extension of every American's outrage at the tyranny of the Third Reich," (which I am this close to making my tagline - heck, I still might...) and you have one happy Hitler-Puncher.

You can click this to enlarge. Hell, I'm thinking of making it a bookmark.

Art by Alex Ross, written by Paul Dini, and lettered by Todd Klein. Image scanned from Captain America #600, but originally appeared in Captain America: Red, White, & Blue (which I somehow don't own).

No comments:

Post a Comment