Monday, June 29, 2009

You Know What I Love?

What I really, really love?


I'd be hard pressed to say who was dressed the *least* goofy on this cover. Hell, it might be Hitler...
People wearing flags who punch Hitler so hard he flips.


As a public service to those of you who prefer their Hitler-punching undiluted by a couple whizzing around dressed like human bullets (personally, I think they add a bit of charming circus whimsy, but I'm no arbiter of taste):

Minute-Man's shirt is from the Garth Brooks Signature Collection.
Ah...Punchtacular.

P.S.: I originally wanted to make another Cap Tribute Week in honor of the upcoming Bicentennial Plus 33, but I've realized that I've only got a few options left that I know of. Besides, Steve Rogers would be proud to share Hitler Punching with his fellow Americans.

Minute-Man spends mere seconds on Hitler on the cover of Master Comics #13, with art by Charles Sultan. Submitted by Olaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment