Friday, May 22, 2009

I Would Prefer the Name "Destroy All Hitlers," But...

...I refuse to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Of course I have embedding difficulties at a time when I have been given a video link to the Greatest Idea For A Game In History. Please click and watch.

Go on. I'll wait.









That's Right: Hitlers Must Die.

Plural.

A multi-Hitler killing spree.

I have never felt more blessed.

Created by the team at Cryptic Sea, this game (which is part of a series of mash-up games called No Quarter) was originally described as "Mario + N + Wolfenstein." Which is, quite frankly, about as perfect a High Concept as has ever been made.

By the way, I'm thinking about starting a "Failed Video Embedding Week" now that I've run out of bayonet pics* (heavy sigh and a rolling of eyes).

Prolific blogger (and writer of excellent webcomics) Kevin Church tipped me off about this, which he discovered here. If you haven't checked out Kevin's numerous web ventures, you really should.

*Or at least, I have run out as of 8:25 AM on Thursday, May 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment