Thursday, April 30, 2009

Even More Satisfying Than A.J.

As a Cubs fan, I was never truly in love with Michael Barrett. His offense was often decent, even good. But his defense and game calling was sub-par at best. Really, there was never a moment that he was my favorite player...

You should see what Zambrano did to Hitler.
...UNTIL THAT ONE TIME HE TOTALLY SUCKER-PUNCHED HITLER.

Yes, I made this. And yes, I'm aware that the blue sunburst looks a little like the Japanese flag. But it gives it a nifty "Pop Art meets Op Art" feel, dammit. And if you click it, it gets slightly larger.

5 comments:

  1. While only slightly larger, clicking on it was very satisfying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the subtext of all this is that A. J. Pierzynski is Hitler and the White Sox and their fans are Nazis, right?

    Right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEEEEEED that T-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I ever get around to creating an HGP store, I'll be sure to use that one.

    ReplyDelete