Thursday, April 30, 2009

OMG WHO IS BOMBING HITLER? CAT IS BOMBING HITLER! HOW CAN THIS BE?


Sorry for the lack of recent updates, trust me it's not from the fields going fallow on this subject. Anyways, to make up for the days skipped I've decided to pull out one of the big guns. Namely, this:


That's right, kids. It's a fucking Catplane dropping bombs on a Hitler whale. If you see this picture and don't understand how great and awesome life is, well, I don't know what to tell you.

I don't seem to have the origin information of this piece of art, but a major hat tip to Olaf for pointing us to the pic.

Wolter Edit 2011: Hat tip to the Alibear for getting us a replacement picture after the original went down.

1 comment:

  1. I hate Photobucket for not allowing me to see these images. Maybe you could restock them? :D
    Love this blog!

    ReplyDelete