Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hey, Atom...

...what do you think of Jetpack Hitler?

Hitler is the one thing that is not made cool by the addition of a jetpack.
Thanks. I'll make a note of that.

Jetpack Hitler eats boot in
All-New Atom #14 (written by Gail Simone, with art by Mike Norton and Trevor Scott), of which more info can be found on Chris's Invincible Super Blog. Oddly, my fantastic fiancee Ali sent me this link. Odd, because I've been a pretty religious reader of the ISB for at least 3 years, and shouldn't have had to be reminded of such radness.

4 comments:

  1. Of course, as a ISB reader, you are fully aware of the difference between Hitler getting punched and Hitler getting kicked. I expect a boycott of this blog to start momentarily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I refer you to the mission statement in the previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course, I would gladly accept any picture of the Atom punching Jetpack Hitler to correct this injustice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh, good one. Consider the boycott lifted.

    ReplyDelete